The best way to support Louisville’s nationally ranked food scene is to take a bite out of it. Louisville Restaurant Week is returning Monday, Feb. 27-Sunday, March 5. The annual celebration of LOU’s culinary gems offers special meal deals and a good cause — all in one fork twirl.
Each participating restaurant will offer a pre-fixe, three-course menu for $26, $36, or $46 available for dine-in or take-out. One dollar of every meal purchased during the week will benefit The Hope Buss, a nonprofit that works with underserved communities.
Here’s a preview of the nine restaurants that have been announced so far.
- Brasserie Provence: Southern French comfort food 🥖
- LouVino: Laid-back Southern-inspired small plates and award-winning wine list
- Mesh: American fusion — there’s something for everyone.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse: Upscale tender steaks and seafood 🥩
- NAPA: Northern California-style dishes
- Sarino: Wood-fired pizzas and hand-stretched pastas 🍝
- Simply Mediterranean: It’s all in the name
- The Fat Lamb Modern Kitchen and Bar: Modern American plates and home to “Chopped” champion chef Dallas McGarity
- The Melting Pot: Rich and gooey fondues 🫕