Goodbounce Pickleball Yard is bringing pickles + paddles to 1515 River Shore Dr. LOU’s first pickleball “eatertainment” complex officially opened its doors — and pickleball courts — to the public yesterday. The 45,000-sqft space boasts:
- Six pickleball courts
- A gameyard with cornhole, bocce + more lawn games
- Picnic areas with benches, swings, tables, and shade shelters
- An indoor bar that features cocktails with pickle garnishes and rotating beers from TEN20 Craft Brewery
- Goodbounce merchandise + pickleball gear
- Build-your-own tacos, burritos, nachos, bowls, gourmet burgers, fried chicken, and small plates by Happy Belly Bistro
Ready to give your pickleball paddle a whirl at Goodbounce? The courts are open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. every day of the week, and you can reserve a court or sign up for a monthly membership online.