When you imagine a multi-million dollar penthouse, with unencumbered views of the city, you might think of Billionaire’s Row in Manhattan.
But in Louisville, there’s an East End property that wouldn’t seem out of place in the Big Apple — though it doesn’t quite scrape the clouds like its New York counterparts.
So, what’s it take to be the most expensive luxury home for sale in Louisville? Let’s step inside and see.
The upscale specs
The unit was constructed in 2021 and listed for sale on June 17, 2023.
- ~7,500 sqft of space on the interior + ~6,600 sqft on the exterior
- A primary suite and a three-bedroom guest wing
- Each bedroom has its own in-suite, marble bathroom
It’s in the details
These luxury amenities will definitely make you feel like you’re watching, “The Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.”
- A private coffee bar, walk-in closet, soaking tub, and a 16-jet, Wi-Fi-enabled steam shower are in the primary suite
- The living area centers around a seven-foot glass island fireplace
- The kitchen features translucent Brazilian quartzite, waterfall-style counters + East African ribbon sapele wood cabinetry
- The terrace includes a hot tub + fire pit
In addition to the penthouse, the property also includes a climate-controlled two-car garage + dual elevators that open directly in the unit. Plus, living in this “castle in the sky” grants access to a concierge service + the complex’s private pool, wine lockers, and two party rooms.
View more photos of the property.