Ready to roost? The Angel’s Envy Bourbon Club is opening during the Cards’ first home game in Cardinal Stadium on Fri., Sept. 16 against Florida State.
The club’s ritzy renovation happened thanks to a $4 million gift from Angel’s Envy. The makeover began in November 2021 with help from Jack Porter, Luckett & Farley + Buffalo Construction.
Here’s what’s new:
- Steel mezzanine with a double staircase to connect the club’s different levels
- Huge 14' x 24' LED screens on both sides of the club
- New bars + private speakeasies — plus Angel’s Envy Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey Finished in Port Wine Barrels will be flowing throughout the stadium
- Renovated elevator lobbies and restrooms on the third and fourth floor
- A new custom-built bourbon barrel storage system
- Soft new furniture + artwork, including an abstract cardinal sculpture