We love the holidays, but after all the gift buying, calendar planning, and party hosting, it’s normal to be feeling some major decision fatigue. And when the decision-making energy is zapped, there’s one question no one wants to deal with: “What’s for dinner?”
To help you work smarter, not harder in 2023, here’s a list of go-to, easy-to-make, healthy recipes from Kroger. Pro tip: Read now and bookmark for later. 💡
- Ancho Chile Chicken | This tasty chicken dish features a few simple ingredients: all-natural chicken thighs, ancho chile powder, cumin, and cilantro.
- Chicken Meatballs with Zucchini Noodles | Shake (and lighten) up your typical pasta night with spiraled zucchini noodles.
- Brussels Sprouts and Chickpea Stuffed Sweet Potatoes | This savory, plant-based meal is packed with protein and perfect for Meatless Monday.
- Truffle Grilled Cheese and Tomato Sandwich | Take your grilled cheese up a notch with gouda, tomato, and porcini truffle finishing sauce.
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Gnocchi | This restaurant-quality gnocchi dish gets its flavor from baby Bella mushrooms, Asiago cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Spinach and Feta Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms | Pro tip: These mouthwatering shrooms would also make for a great appetizer at your next dinner party.
- Curried Lemongrass Shrimp and Brown Rice | Curl up with a bowl of this comforting dish on a cold night.
- Pumpkin Ravioli with Brown Butter Sage Cream Sauce and Parmesan | Impress your family (and yourself) with this homemade pasta dish and its decadent aromas of pumpkin and fresh sage.
- Salmon Burgers | Switch up your basic burger with a protein-packed salmon patty, feat. a refreshing crunch of cucumber.
- Thai Pulled Pork in the Crock Pot | It only takes four ingredients to achieve this delicious twist on BBQ.
Hungry for more? Browse Kroger’s full library of recipes.*