Looking to get away? We’ve got a solution: Book a nonstop flight out of our local airport, Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport (SDF). The airport conveniently offers 38 nonstop destinations, so Louisvillians can get their trip started right from Derby City without worrying about driving somewhere else to catch a flight.
Bonus: There are now more low-fare options + destinations than ever — especially if you want to get away this fall.
Our top recommendations for nonstop flights on the schedule include:
- San Francisco via Breeze Airways
- Boston via American Airlines and Delta Airlines
- Los Angeles via Spirit Airlines
- Fort Lauderdale via Spirit Airlines and Allegiant Air
We’re excited to partner with the airport to re-launch our Fly Away Friday Giveaway: a travel giveaway we’re offering three times over the next six months.
Yes, you read that right — LOUtoday readers have a chance to win two round-trip airline tickets out of SDF to their choice of nonstop destination from a list provided by the airport.
Here’s how it works:
- Enter by opening our survey and answering some questions for us (don’t forget to include your email address + first name/last initial). Note: Your email will only be shared with Louisville Regional Airport Authority if you checked the opt-in box to receive future promotions from them.
- Make sure to enter by Tuesday, Oct. 3 at 11:59 p.m.
Continue reading LOUtoday daily to see who wins (hint: we’ll be announcing the next winner on Friday, Oct. 6).