Table of Contents
Every Louisvillian knows the joys and hassles of Thunder Over Louisville — but every rose has its thorn. So if you’re looking to elevate your 2023 Thunder experience, Copper & Kings has you covered come Saturday, April 22.
☀️ Party in the Yard
Take the whole fam to this pre-fireworks show party in the brandy distillery’s orange-accented courtyard from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Admission is free and here’s what’s in store:
- Views of the airshow
- Yard games — think: ping pong and corn hole
- Food and brandy cocktails + other drinks
- Hot Sauce Brass Band from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
🎆 Thunder Rolls
Tables are first-come, first-served at this ticketed fireworks viewing party from 7 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. at the Rooftop Bar & Restaurant — which boasts one of the only public bird’s-eye-views of the city. Tickets are $165 and include:
- An open bar with Copper & Kings cocktails and highballs — wine and beer sold separately
- Passed appetizers by Chef Josh Lehman
Looking to up the ante? Check out the $1,000 VIP experience.