Feeling the post-Labor Day weekend blues? Fortunately, we have something to look forward to this weekend — The Big Four Arts Festival. Here are the fast facts:
- Where: The Big Four Bridge Lawn at Waterfront Park, 1101 E River Rd.
- When: Sat., Sept. 10 from 10 a.m.-7 p.m. and Sun., Sept. 11 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Enjoy: The work of over 150 juried artists for sale, children’s activities, and live music
- Eat: International cuisine
- Tickets: $5 at the entrance
Check out the event’s Instagram page for a sneak peak of the artists.