The season of giving is upon us, so we’re giving you the lowdown on all of the gravy-est, we mean greatest, events happening in River City this November.
We’re looking forward to browsing art at the First Friday Hop, catching a match at WWE Raw, and grabbing a slice during Louisville Pizza Week before gobbling up Thanksgiving dinner with friends + family.
Check out our lineup of must-do local events + plan your November in the city.
All month long
- Fall in Kentucky | Various dates | 6:30 p.m. | 9448 Norton Commons Blvd. | $125 | Reserve a seat at Executive Chef Ryan Smith’s table for a 6-course dining experience.
- The Unfiltered Truth: Black Americans in Bourbon | Sat., Nov 6-Sat., Jan. 1 | 3:30 p.m. | Frazier History Museum | $34 | Learn the true history of Black Americans and bourbon-making in Louisville.
- West of Ninth | Fri., Nov. 1-Mon., Jan. 31 | 9 a.m.-5 p.m. | The Frazier History Museum | $10+ | Explore personal narratives from the 9 neighborhoods that make up West Louisville. ⚜️
- Bourbon Tour: Woodford Reserve, Three Boys Farm Distillery | Sun., Nov. 7-Sun., Dec. 19 | 12:15-6 p.m. | 210 W. Liberty St. | $119 | Taste the history of 1 of the oldest distilleries in the US with 2 tours across the Bourbon Country reserve.
- Mommy 101 | Tues., Nov. 2-Tues., Nov. 23 | 10 a.m.-12 p.m. | Norton Suburban Hospital Marshall Women’s Center Suite 108 | Free | Join a relaxed group + meet new moms as you learn how to become a mother to your newborn.
Monday-Sunday, November 1-7
Monday, Nov. 1
- Louisville Job Fair | Mon., Nov. 1 | 11 a.m.-2 p.m. | Virtual | Free | Join JobFairX to get hired for your next dream job. 💼
- The Mousetrap | Mon., Nov. 1 -Sun., Nov. 7 | 7:45 p.m. | Derby Dinner Playhouse | $45 | A mystery thriller that will have the audience guessing, this show will keep you at the end of your seat until the very end.🐭
- Ouija Macc | Mon, Nov. 1 | 7 p.m. | Diamond Concert Hall | $15 | Listen to an underground hip-hop + rap technological performance. 🎤
- High Vibe Living Ribbon Cutting | Mon, Nov. 1 | 2-2:30 p.m | HighVibe Living, 106 Cannons Ln. | Free | Celebrate the massage + bodywork studio expanding to a multi-office organization. ✂️
- Día de Celebración | Mon, Nov. 1 | 6-10 p.m. | Student Activities Center, 2100 S. Floyd St. | Free | Students at UofL can join to celebrate a night of food + dance while learning about the Day of the Dead. 💀
- Community Yoga for a Cause | Mon., Nov. 1 | 6-7 p.m. | West Sixth NuLu, 817 E. Market St. | $10 suggested donation | Celebrate West Sixth’s one-year anniversary in NuLu with this yoga flow where 100% of proceeds for class sign-ups go to Home of the Innocents. 🧘
Tuesday, Nov. 2
- Spanish Wine Dinner | Tues., Nov. 2 | 6:30 p.m. | LouVino Douglass Hills, 11400 Main St. | $90+ | Learn from Advanced Sommelier Julie Defriend as you taste five Spanish wines + five-course, specially-curated dinner. 🍷
- James Beard Taste America | Tues., Nov. 2 | 6:30 p.m. | 10510 W. Hwy 42 | $300 per pair of tickets | Join this dinner celebrating local restaurants + famous chefs from across the country. 🥂
- Sylvan Esso | Tues., Nov. 2 | 8 p.m. | Old Forester’s Paristown Hall | $29.50+ | Listen to this pop duo’s newest album, “Free Love.” 🎙️
- Side Hustle Fair | Tues., Nov. 2 | 5-7 p.m. | Student Activities Center, 2100 S. Floyd St. | Free | Take part in entrepreneurship by expanding your local connections through new products + services around Louisville. 🏢
- Creating an Inclusive Workplace Culture | Tues., Nov. 2 | 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. | Louisville Central Community Centers Inc., 1300 West Muhammad Ali Blvd. | $10 | Learn best practices, common mistakes + craft the workplace you want to see. 🤝
- Fight the Food Fight Mobile Tour | Tues., Nov. 2 | 11 a.m.-2 p.m. | Vinaigrette Salad Kitchen, 203 N. Hurstbourne Pkwy. | Free | Tour AppHarvest’s mobile greenhouse where leafy greens grow hydroponically + snag a jar of their limited edition salsa. 🍅
Wednesday, Nov. 3
- Louisville Civic Orchestra | Wed., Nov. 3 | 7:30-8:30 p.m. | Cralle Theater at Bellarmine University’s Wyatt Hall | Free | Hear the orchestra perform Brahms’ “Symphony No. 1,” Joan Tower’s “Made in America” + Mozart’s “Bassoon Concerto.” 🎹
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 LIVE: Time Bubble Tour | Wed., Nov. 3 | 8 p.m. | Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts | $23.40+ | Join jabbing robots Tom Servo, Crow + GPC as they playfully watch the film, “Making Contact,” with the Mad Scientist, Mega-Synthia. 🤖
- Peterson-Dumesnil House Bourbon Tasting | Wed., Nov. 3 | 5:30-7 p.m. | Peterson-Dumesnil House, 301 S. Peterson Ave. | $65 | Sip on four bourbons + appetizers on the porch of this 150+-year-old historic landmark. 🥃
- 50 Years of Plant Hunting at Denver Botanic Gardens | Wed., Nov. 3 | 5:30-8:30 p.m. | Graeser Family Education Center | $30 | Listen to keynote speaker Panayoti Kelaidis as he explains his experiences with rare herbal wildlife 🌱
- West Sixth NuLu Run/Walk Club | Wed., Nov. 3 | 5-7 p.m. | West Sixth NuLu | Free | Run and walk with Derby City locals. 🏃
Thursday, Nov. 4
- Star Gazing | Thurs., Nov. 4 | 7-9 p.m. | Blackacre State Nature Preserve & Historic Homestead, 3200 Tucker Station Rd. | $15 | Learn how to read the stars without a telescope + other Ursa Major sky-watching tips. ✨
- 19th Annual Women’s Empowerment Luncheon | Thurs., Nov. 4 | 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. | Virtual | Free | Join Crystal Coel as she shares her experiences + how her brand has evolved over time.
- Pumpkin Smash! | Thurs., Nov. 4 | 12-12:45 p.m. | Student Activities Center, 2100 S. Floyd St. | Free | If you’re not sure what to do with your pumpkins after Halloween, join the pumpkin smash to turn them into organic fertilizer for plants.🎃
- Waverly Hills 2.5 Hour | Thurs., Nov. 4 | 2-4:30 p.m. | Waverly Hills Sanatorium | $30+ | Take a tour of this historic, majestic site with a hint of the paranormal. 👻
- Fight the Food Fight Mobile Tour | Thurs., Nov. 4 | 11 a.m.-2 p.m. | Against the Grain Sandwich Emporium | Free | Tour AppHarvest’s mobile greenhouse where leafy greens grow hydroponically + snag a jar of their limited edition salsa. 🍅
Friday, Nov. 5
- OFF LEASH Community Art Activism | Fri., Nov. 5 | 6-11 p.m. | Rockerbuilt, 1512 Portland Ave. | Free | Help raise funds for Change Today, Change Tomorrow at this showcase of art vendors, spoken word artists + musicians. 🎨
- First Friday Hop | Fri., Nov. 5 | 5-11 p.m. | Downtown | Free | Browse galleries, shops, boutiques, restaurants + entertainment hot spots with extended hours and special sales.
- Party Like it’s 1921 | Fri., Nov. 5 | 7-11 p.m. | Younger Women’s Club, 1320 4th St. | $75+ | Party in century-style with appetizers + cocktails where costumes are encouraged. 💃
- POCO Showcase Pop-up | Fri., Nov. 5 | 6 p.m. | The Merryweather | Free | Dig into this pop-up restaurant’s first chef showcase with Bar Vetti’s Sous Chef Lauren Schoen for a Mexican-inspired fall comfort food menu.
Saturday, Nov. 6
- Macramé Workshop: Level 2 | Sat., Nov. 6 | 11 a.m.-2 p.m. | 3rd Turn Brewing Co.| $59 | Make a hanging macrame wall tapestry in this class led by Meghan Bektasević. 🧶
- Needle Felt Class | Sat., Nov. 6 | 1-3 p.m. | Little Loomhouse, 328 Kenwood Hill Rd. | $25 | Join a fun + relaxing afternoon creating a felted art piece with instruction from staff.
- MakerPlace Workshop: String Art | Sat., Nov. 6 | 1-3 p.m. | Kentucky Science Center | $15+ | Give your kids the chance to explore their creative minds with MakerPlace’s String Art.🧵
- Cave Hill Cemetery Historical Walking Tour | Sat., Nov. 6 | 10 a.m. | Cave Hill Cemetery | $15 | Explore the history of the cemetery with stories from the Satterwhite family that helped create the early history of Louisville.⚰️
- Kat Williams: World War III Tour | Sat., Nov. 6 | 7-10 p.m. | KFC Yum! Center | $59+ | Join international superstar comedian Katt Williams for a hilarious evening of standup. 🎤
- Basic B Fall Brunch | Sat., Nov. 6-Sun., Nov. 7 | 11 a.m.-4 p.m. | The Hub Louisville | Free | Gather your friends for $3 mimosas, martinis + tarot readings. 🥂
- A Gay-la Experience Adult Prom. | Sat., Nov. 6 | 8 p.m. | Best Western Premier Airport/Expo Center Hotel, 4110 Dixie Hwy. | $70.59+ | Enjoy a prom experience catered to those in the LGBTQ community, but open to everyone. 🌈
- Lavish Linguistics | Sat., Nov. 6 | 8-11 p.m. | 935 W. Hill St. | $15 | Experience artists from all over Louisville as they perform open spoken word + poetry live. 🎤
- Bird Migration | Sat., Nov. 6 | 10 a.m.-12 p.m. | Louisville Nature Center | $15 | Walk on a guided hike to witness the once-per-year migration of birds from around the world. 🐦
- A Taste of Two Legends | Sat., Nov. 6 | 6:30 p.m. | Morton’s The Steakhouse | $169 | Explore 5 wine tastings from 5 different Wilamette Valley wineries with pristine cuisine for your taste buds to enjoy. 🍷
- Annual Holiday Boutique | Sat., Nov. 6 | 9 a.m.-2 p.m. | St. Margaret Mary Catholic Community | Free | Find unique gifts for the whole family + mark off your holiday shopping list with over 60 local vendors. 🎁
Sunday, Nov. 7
- Louisville Marathon, Half Marathon, & 10k | Sun., Nov. 7 | Beckley Creek Park | $44.99+ | Run the Louisville Marathon through Beckley Creek Park, receive event gear, Kern’s Kitchen derby pie + a beer post-race. 🏃
- Panda-monium Panda Party | Sun., Nov. 7 | 10 a.m.-3 p.m. | Kentucky Science Center | Free | Dress like a panda + watch Pandas 3D come to life. 🐼
- Chili Cook-Off | Sun., Nov. 7 | 2 p.m. | Air Devil’s Inn | $5 | Compete in a spicy, sweet tournament between other cooks for a chance to win prize money + a trophy. 🌶️
- Kentucky Wedding Show | Sun., Nov. 7 | 2-4 p.m. | Belle of Louisville | Free | Discuss your wedding with professionals at this prize-filled event. 💒
Monday-Sunday, November 8-14
Monday, Nov. 8
- Inflatable Bounce House Fun Zone | Mon., Nov. 8 | 5-8 p.m. | All About Kids, 6400 Crestwood Station | $10 | Kids 10 and younger can enjoy bounce houses, inflatable mazes, slides, tunnels + ball pits. 🏰
- Monday Night RAW | Mon., Nov. 8 | 7-10 p.m. | KFC Yum! Center | $20+ | Wrestling returns to Louisville with major superstars going head-to-head in the ring.
- Winter Accessory Drive | Mon., Nov. 8 | 12 p.m. | Student Activities Center, 2100 S. Floyd St. | Free | Donate gloves, scarfs, hats + coats for those in need this cold winter. 🧤
- Snarky Stitchery | Mon., Nov. 8 | 2:30-4 p.m. | Louisville Free Public Library, 3940 Grandview Ave. | Free | Find a cross stitch that meets your satirical satisfaction. 🪡
Tuesday, Nov. 9
- Knob Creek Bourbon Presentation and Tasting | Tues., Nov. 9 | 7-8:30 p.m. | Joe’s Older Than Dirt, 8131 New Lagrange Rd. | $35 | Join the Big Bourbon Club as they taste Knob Creek + learn more about the distillery. 🥃
- Stevie Ray’s World Famous Tuesday Night Blues Jam | Tues., Nov. 9 | 8 p.m.-12 a.m. | Stevie Ray’s Blues Bar | Free | Dance to local blues, jazz + rock music. 🎸
- 2021 Most Admired CEOs and Business Impact Awards | Tues., Nov. 9 | 5-7:30 p.m. | Galt House, Archibald Cochran Room | $160 | Honor trailblazing companies + leaders in Louisville’s business community. 💼
- PNC Broadway in Louisville presents Waitress | Tues., Nov. 9 | 7:30 p.m. | The Kentucky Center | $47.39+ | Watch a fun + exciting broadway musical about a waitress trying to make her way out of her small town. 🎭
- Willie Watson with Vincent Neil Emerson | Tues., Nov. 9 | 8 p.m. | Zanzabar | $18+ | Listen to two old souls on stage with a fun, country feel. 🎙️
- Miss Virginia: Movie Screening & Discussion with Virginia Walden Ford | Tues., Nov. 9 | 4 p.m. | Student Activities Center, 2100 S. Floyd St. | Free | Watch a screening of “Miss Virginia” followed by a discussion with the woman the movie was inspired by. 📽️
Wednesday, Nov. 10
- Woodinville Bourbon Dinner | Wed., Nov. 10 | 6:30-9:30 p.m. | Bourbons Bistro, 2255 Frankfort Ave. | $60 | Call ahead to take part in a delicious three-course dinner with cocktails + drink flights including bourbon and rye whiskey. 🥃
- raiseRED Blood Drive | Wed., Nov. 10 -Thurs., Nov. 11 | 10 a.m.-5 p.m. | Student Activities Center, 2011 S. Brook St. | Free | Support the Kentucky Blood Center by donating your blood to give back to those in need. 🩸
- NMF: Electronic Music Concert | Wed., Nov. 10 | 8 p.m. | Comstock Concert Hall, 150 W. Brandeis Ave. | Free | Listen to a live performance of electronic sounds from the students at UofL.
- Crazy Town | Wed., Nov. 10 | 8 p.m. | Diamond’s Concert Hall, 630 Barret Ave. | $15 | Catch an opening performance from the rock band, Green Jelly. 🎤
- Pop Up Yoga at TEN20 Craft Brewery | Wed., Nov. 10 | 6-7 p.m. | 1020 East Washington St. | $10 suggested donation | Get a big stretch during this flow as part of instructor Harley Gilman’s 502 Bends and Brews series. 🧘
- 8th Annual Sustainability Summit | Wed., Nov. 10 | 1-4 p.m. | Virtual | $13+ | Discover your role in creating meaningful change in the environment with the Louisville Sustainability Council. 🌿
- “Lost Amusement Parks of Kentuckiana” Author Talk | Wed., Nov. 10 | 12-1 p.m. | Women’s Club of Louisville | Free | Join the discussion as Carrie Cooke Ketterman reflects on her book and answers questions from the audience. 🎢
Thursday, Nov. 11
- A Hike in the Parklands | Thurs., Nov. 11 | 10 a.m. | The Parklands of Floyds Fork | Free | Head out for a kid-friendly hike in the parklands recommended for ages between 4-12.
- Louisville’s International Festival of Film | Thurs., Nov. 11-Sat., Nov. 13 | All day | Virtual | $10 | Watch indie filmmakers screen their work in support of the Louisville Film Arts Institute. 📽️
- Music Without Borders: Baroque and Classical Jewels | Thurs., Nov. 11-Sat., Nov. 13 | 7:30 p.m. | The Jeffersonian, 10617 Taylorsville Rd | $23.40 | Join the classical era of music through the international taste of France, Italy + Germany from Rameau, Vivaldi, and Mozart. 🎹
- Swan Lake | Thurs., Nov. 11-Sat., Nov. 13 | 7:30 p.m. | The Brown Theatre | $40.95+ | Feel the magic of a futuristic world through laser technology in this classic holiday story. 🦢
- 100 Wise Women | Thurs., Nov. 11 | 8-10 a.m. | The Olmsted, 3701 Frankfort Ave. | $50 | Network with other professionals + hear Kirsten Hawley, an executive with Brown-Forman, share her experience.
- Night Market | Thurs., Nov. 11 | 6-11 p.m. | Gold Bar, 1601 Story Ave. | Free | Shop local vendors at this Butchertown bar + enjoy mocktails, cocktails, and craft beer. 🌙
Friday, Nov. 12
- Festival of Trees and Lights | Fri., Nov. 12-Sun., Nov. 14 | Various times | Louisville Slugger Field | $6+ | Marvel at decorated trees and other holiday decor for purchase to raise funds for Norton Children’s Hospital + photos with Santa. 🎄
- Friday Night Skating Session | Fri., Nov. 12 | 7-10 p.m. | Champ’s Rollerdome, 9851 La Grange Rd. | $12+ | Roll onto the skating rink to skate the night away at Champ’s.
- Bob Dylan | Fri., Nov. 12 | 8:00 p.m. | The Louisville Palace | $88+ | Catch this rock legend perform hits from his multi-decade repertoire. 🎸
- Lights Under Louisville | Fri., Nov. 12-Sun., Jan. 2 | 6-10 p.m. | Louisville Mega Cavern | $19.99+ | Drive through Louisville’s Mega Cavern with 900+ different light exhibits. 🎄
- Drag Race: Alyssa Edwards | Fri., Nov. 12 | 8 p.m.-3 a.m. | Play Dance Bar | $22 | Join Alyssa Edwards for one of her last club appearances in Louisville . 💃
- Startup Weekend Louisville | Fri., Nov. 12-Sun., Nov. 14 | 6 p.m.-12 a.m. | Hopewell Labs, 731 Brent St. | $37+ | Share your ideas for startups this weekend with volunteers + startup forces. 👔
Saturday, Nov. 13
- Slow Flow Yoga | Sat., Nov. 13 | 10-11 a.m. | Louisville Public Library, 9725 Dixie Highway | Free | Bring your mat + learn basic yoga poses to increase your flexibility and balance in this 60-minute class. 🧘
- The Wood Brothers | Sat., Nov. 13 | 8 p.m. | Old Forester’s Paristown Hall | $26+ | Listen to the soulful folk performance of “Kingdom In My Mind,” with accompaniment by Sean McConnell. 🎙️
- Crowder: The Milk & Honey Tour | Sun., Nov. 14 | 7:30 p.m. | The Louisville Palace | $20+ | Catch this American singer with an open performance from Sean Curran.
- Throo the Zoo 5k | Sat., Nov. 13 | 8 a.m. | The Louisville Zoo | $35+ | Run through the Louisville Zoo with animals all around. 🏃
- Logan Under Lights | Sat., Nov. 13 | 5-9 p.m. | Logan Street Market | Free | Celebrate the arts with this monthly gallery walk, which includes food vendors, breweries + live music. 🎨
- Where Did We Sit on the Bus? | Sat., Nov. 13 | 7 p.m. | Actors Theatre of Louisville | $10+ | Watch a rap, hip-hop + spoken word tale of a young Latinx kid finding her identity in American History.
- Makerplace Workshop: Glass Bottle Lamp | Sat., Nov. 13 | 1 p.m. | Kentucky Science Center | $20 | Learn the art of glass etching in one afternoon.
- Art Works: Breaking the Stigma Surrounding Mental Health | Sat., Nov. 13 | 9:30 a.m. -4 p.m. | Boys and Girls Club Kentuckiana | Free | Help your kids to learn how to cope with anxiety through artistic positive outlets.
- Fight the Food Fight Mobile Tour | Sat., Nov. 13 | 3-9 p.m. | Logan Street Market | Free | Tour AppHarvest’s mobile greenhouse where leafy greens grow hydroponically + snag a jar of their limited edition salsa. 🍅
- Orienteering Louisville’s Night Owl Score-O | Sat., Nov. 13 | 6-9 p.m. | EP “Tom” Sawyer State Park | $10 | Move from point to point through orienteering in the “Tom” Sawyer State Park at night.
- Makerplace Workshop: Glass Bottle Lamp | Sat., Nov. 13 | 1 p.m. | Kentucky Science Center | $20 | Kids 8+ can learn the art of glass etching in one afternoon to create a light-up holiday centerpiece.
Sunday, Nov. 14
- New Lens with Colleen Phelps | Sun., Nov. 14 | 7 p.m. | 21c Museum Hotel Louisville | Free | Grab a cocktail and enjoy relaxing classical music in this series. 🎹
- Music Ex: Geoffrey Herd and Anna Petrova | Sun., Nov. 14 | 3-4 p.m. | Comstock Concert Hall, 2301 S. 3rd St. | Free | Hear the soft violin + beautiful piano sounds from two composers for a fun afternoon. 🎻
- Theory of a Deadman | Sun., Nov. 14 | 8 p.m. | Old Forester’s Paristown Hall | $27.50+ | Hear the award-winning band as they share their rock + pop sound.
- Open Studio | Sun., Nov. 14 | 12-4 p.m. | 619 Baxter Ave. | Free | Donate new children’s clothing + retail gift cards for Change Today, Change Tomorrow, and treat yourself to a warm apple fritter or donuts. 🍩
Monday-Sunday, November 15-21
Monday, Nov. 15
- Chicago | Mon., Nov. 15 | 8 p.m. | The Louisville Palace | $140+ | Don’t miss these rock icons play their greatest hits. 🎸
- Louisville Pizza Week | Mon., Nov. 15-Sun., Nov. 21 | Various times | Various locations | Various prices | Take a bite into this annual week celebrating local ‘za with $9 specialty pies from restaurants around the city. 🍕
- Louisville Men’s Basketball vs. Navy | Mon., Nov. 15 | Time TBA | KFC Yum! Center | Prices TBA | Watch the Louisville Cardinals take on the Navy basketball team. 🏀
- Eddie Miles Christmas Concert | Mon., Nov. 15 | 7:15 p.m. | Derby Dinner Playhouse | $41 | Listen to Christmas classics + Elvis Presley songs to get you into the holiday mood. 🎄
- Moving Forward Together: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion | Mon., Nov. 15 | 8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. | 3701 Frankfort Ave. | $55+ | Advance inclusion with a DEI workshop + panel featuring members of Louisville’s business community. 💼
Tuesday, Nov. 16
- The Brummies | Tues., Nov. 16 | 8 p.m. | Diamond Pub Concert Hall | $12 | Groove to this alternative indie band’s unique + fun sound. 🎸
- Manchester Orchestra | Tues., Nov. 16 | 7:30 p.m. | Mercury Ballroom | $69.50 | Listen to this rock band’s alternative instrumentals with opening acts Foxing + Slothrust. 📯
- Roots 101 Poetry Slam | Tues., Nov. 16 | 7 -9 p.m. | 124 N 1st St. | Free for audience, $7 for poets | Watch poets battle their verses for a panel of five judges where the winner takes home $80. 📃
- Health Enterprise Network: Pursuing Health Equity As An Outcome | Tues., Nov. 16 | 8-10 a.m. | Louisville Central Community Centers Inc., 1300 West Muhammad Ali Blvd. | $20+ | Join the Health Enterprises Network + discover how you can support a more equitable health care system. 🏥
- igLOU Experience | Tues., Nov. 16 | 5 p.m.-12 a.m. | 8UP Elevated Drinkery and Kitchen, 350 W Chestnut St. | $250+ | Drink and dine in complete comfort in one of six private, heated igloos overlooking Downtown. ❄️
- Holiday Crochet Workshop and Wine Tasting | Tues., Nov. 16 | 6:30-8:30 p.m. | The Greenhouse Plant Boutique, 11615 Main St. | $40 | Learn basic crochet stitches to create your own 10” holiday wall hanging + sip from Scout and Cellar’s selection of wines. 🍷
Wednesday, Nov. 17
- Swizzle Bourbon Dinner Series | Wed., Nov. 17 | 7-9 p.m. | Swizzle Dinner & Drinks | $95+ | Join Swizzle for a night of food + drink with a signature 5-course menu. 🥃
- Shane Smith & the Saints | Wed., Nov. 17 | 7 p.m. | Headliners Music Hall | $18+ | Catch this classic-sounding country group from Austin, Texas with opening support from Jonathan Terrell. 🎙️
- Pop Up Yoga at TEN20 Craft Brewery | Wed., Nov. 17 | 6-7 p.m. | 1020 East Washington St. | $10 suggested donation | Get a big stretch during this flow as part of instructor Harley Gilman’s 502 Bends and Brews series. 🧘
- Advent Painting Class | Wed., Nov. 17 | 6:30-8 p.m. | Middletown United Methodist Church | $15 | Paint a “Bethlehem at Night” scene for the holidays with supplies provided to you. 🌟
Thursday, Nov. 18
- 10th Annual Anchal Holiday Trunk Show | Thurs., Nov. 18 | 10 a.m.-8 p.m. | 3110 Lexington Rd. | Free | Shop ethical + sustainable goods featuring aprons, stockings, tree skirts, and other holiday goods. 🛍️
- Comedy Night | Thurs., Nov. 18 | 7 -9 p.m. | Gracely Brewing Company | Free | Bring your friends out for a night of fun + laughs with plenty of comics. 🎤
- Billy Prine and the Prine Time Band | Thurs., Nov. 18 | 7 p.m. | Brown Theatre | $61+ | See John Prine’s brother play songs from his new album “A Place I Used To Know.” 🎸
- Our Lady of the Bread Pudding: Vermeer’s Milkmaid and its Catholic Ancestors | Thurs., Nov. 18 | 6:30 -7:30 p.m. | Carnegie Center for Art & History | Free | Learn from Associate Professor Brenda Edgar + see this classic painting in a new light as part of the Art History Illustrated talk series. 🖼️
- Louisville Grows’ Seed Swap Benefit Night | Thurs., Nov. 18 | 5:30-9 p.m. | Hi-Wire Brewing Co. | Free | Help support a healthier + greener Louisville with the Louisville Seedbank for the seed swap.
- The Dan-O “Yum Yum Get Cha Some” Night | Thurs., Nov. 18 | 5 p.m. | Lou Lou Food + Drink | Free | Check out some of Dan-O’s most famous Louisville recipes for one night including his signature spicy linguine & meatballs, chicken ranch pizza, + his blackened bleu cheeseburger. 🍔
Friday, Nov. 19
- Alabama 50th Anniversary Tour | Fri., Nov. 19 | 7-10 p.m | KFC Yum! Center | $55.50+ | The country/rock band Alabama is coming for 1 night to bring decades of their multi-platinum tracks to fans in Louisville. 🎸
- After Hours at the Speed | Fri., Nov. 19 | 5-10 p.m. | Speed Art Museum | $14+ | Romp around the art museum at night + enjoy a rotating lineup of music, performances, and food from Wiltshire at the Speed. 🎨
- Extra Crispy Improv | Fri., Nov. 19 | 8 -9:30 p.m. | The Bard’s Town | Free | Have a laugh with Louisville’s comedy scene through improvisations from some of the city’s best. 🎭
- Opera Scenes | Fri., Nov. 19 | 8 -9 p.m. | Comstock Concert Hall | Free | Join UofL’s school of music with the best up-and-comers in Louisville’s opera scene. 🎶
- Neal Francis | Fri., Nov. 19 | 8 p.m. | Headliners Music Hall | $18+ | Jam out with Neal Francis with opening band Magnolia Boulevard. 🎤
- The Whirling Tiger Opening Party | Fri., Nov. 19 | 8 p.m. | The Whirling Tiger, 1335 Story Ave. | Free | Celebrate the opening of this Butchertown bar + venue for free at this 21+ concert featuring Tyler Lance Walker Gill. 🐯
Saturday, Nov. 20
- Louisville Orchestra Classics: Schumann & Brahms | Sat., Nov. 20 | 8-10 p.m. | Whitney Hall, Kentucky Center for the Arts | $27 | Swoon at this romantic program led by Guest Conductor Edwin Outwater. 🎻
- 2021 National Women’s Soccer League Championship | Sat., Nov. 20 | 12 p.m. | Lynn Family Stadium | $15+ | Watch + cheer as this year’s NWSL champions will be crowned. ⚽
- Speed Reading Book Club: American Supernatural Tales | Sat., Nov. 20 | 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. | Speed Art Museum | Free | Join the Speed Art Museum-presented book club for a discussion on “American Supernatural Tales,” edited by S.T. Joshi. 📚
- Evenings of Note at Oxmoor Farm with Swing 39 | Sat., Nov. 20 | 7:30-9:30 p.m. | Oxmoor Farm | $40 | Music starts at 8 p.m. + will be followed by a post-concert reception with drinks.
- Mag-nificent Melodies | Sat., Nov. 20 | 4 p.m. | Nouvelle Bar & Bottle | Free | Celebrate the 4-year anniversary of Nouvelle with special pricing on drinks on the wall. 🍾
- Shovels & Rope Bare Bones Tour | Sat., Nov. 20 | 8:15 p.m. | Old Forester’s Paristown Hall | $35 | A fully stripped down tour of piano, guitar, + voice to engage in an intimate musical evening of fun. 🎤
- Art at the Falls | Sat., Nov. 20 | 1-2 p.m. | Falls of the Ohio State Park | $4 | Learn art skills that directly translate to art from materials found in the Falls area. 🎨
- ThanksLiving Feast at Tribe Animal Sanctuary | Sat., Nov. 20 | 1-3 p.m. | Tribe Animal Sanctuary | Free | Eat a delicious vegan feast with deep-fried stuffing, cranberry cabernet sauce + roasted vegetables.
- Kicks, Kegs & Eggs | Sat., Nov. 20 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m. | Ten20 Craft Brewery | Free | Watch the NWSL Championship complete with brunch + specials on cocktails and steins of beer. 🍻
Sunday, Nov. 21
- One Team Scavenger Hunt | Sun., Nov. 21 | 10 a.m.-10 p.m. | 131 W. River Rd. | $22.08+ | Gather a team + race to find items scattered throughout the city. 🏁
- Snaps for Sinners at 21st in Germantown | Sun., Nov. 21 | 7 p.m. | 1481 S. Shelby St. | Ticket prices TBA | Get out for a night of live music with sounds from the clarinet, flute + saxophone. 🎷
- Holiday Cookie Decorating | Sun., Nov. 21 | 2 p.m. | Logan Street Market | $50 | Hit the Bourbon City Barkery for this tasty treat party for your precious pets. 🐶
- Pie Auction | Sun., Nov. 21 | 12 -2 p.m. | Mellwood Arts Center | $30+ | Auction for delicious pies, free mimosas + brunch. 🥧
- Louisville Youth Orchestra Classical Concert – Russian Legends | Sun., Nov. 21 | 7-9 p.m. | Brown Theater | $10+ | Listen to some of Louisville’s most talented youth perform on stage. 🎶
Monday-Sunday, November 22-30
Monday, Nov. 22
- Jazz Rep Ensemble and Jazz Lab | Mon., Nov. 22 | 7 p.m. | University of Louisville School of Music | Free | Hear the smooth tunes of the Jamey Aebersold Jazz Studies Program. 🎷
- Women’s Chorus, Singing Cardsmen, Black Diamond Choir, Cardinal Rule | Mon., Nov. 22 | 8 p.m. | University of Louisville School of Music | Free | Listen to performances from UofL’s finest musicians. 🎤
- Koyo | Mon., Nov. 22 | 6:30-11:30 a.m. | Flora Kitchenette, 1004 Barret Ave. | $13.56 | Check out this early emo-influenced band with Sidestep, Love & Trust + Sleepaway. 🎸
- The Traditions of Hanukkah at Home | Mon., Nov. 22 | 6:30 -7:30 p.m. | Virtual | Free | Hear stories, watch a cooking demonstration + decorate your own dreidel all while learning about Hanukkah. 🕎
Tuesday, Nov. 23
- MSD Cares 5k Virtual Run/Walk | Tues., Nov. 23-Tues., Nov. 30 | All day | Virtual | $27.45 | Run outside, at the mall, or on the treadmill alongside MSD Cares. 🏃
- Carl Stuck | Tues., Nov. 23 | 10 p.m. | Diamond Pub & Billiards | Ticket Prices TBA | Hear a Louisville native perform his solo acoustic act. 🎤
Wednesday, Nov. 24
- 3rd Annual T. Hanks Giving | Wed., Nov. 24 | 5 p.m.-2 a.m. | The Merryweather | Free | Give thanks to Tom Hanks during this themed party with movies, trivia + drink specials.
- Thunderstruck: America’s AC/DC Tribute | Wed., Nov. 24 | 8 p.m. | Headliners Music Hall | $20 | Prepare to be thunderstruck at this almost genuine AC/DC show. 🎸
- Colonial Williamsburg Centerpiece Workshop | Wed., Nov. 24 | 1-3 p.m. | Oldham County History Center, 207 W. Jefferson St., La Grange, KY | $15-$20 | Create centerpieces from fresh greenery + fruit for the holidays from experts. 🍎
- Houndmouth | Wed., Nov. 24 | 8 p.m. | Old Forester’s Paristown Hall | $25+ | Catch this New Albany, IN hometown favorite perform their alternative blues music.🎙️
Thursday, Nov. 25
- Thanksgiving at the Track | Thurs., Nov. 25 | 10 a.m. | Churchill Downs | $5+ | Celebrate Turkey Day at the track with a buffet + horseracing. 🐎
- Thanksgiving Day Run | Thurs., Nov. 25 | 9 a.m. | Iroquois Park | $30+ | Run in this 5-mile marathon race to earn cash prizes. 🏃
- Thanksgiving Day Buffet | Thurs., Nov. 25 | All day | Joe Huber’s Family Farm & Restaurant | $9.99-$21.99 | Celebrate Thanksgiving at Huber’s with fresh baked turkey, dressing, Huber Honey Ham, + more. 👨🌾
Friday, Nov. 26
- Paristown’s Fête De Noël | Fri., Nov. 26-Sun., Jan. 2 | Various times | $10+ | Brent Street Campus, 720 Brent St. | Skate at Louisville’s only authentic outdoor ice skating rink with special holiday movie nights, karaoke + silent disco on ice. ⛸️
- Winter Woods Spectacular | Fri., Nov. 26-Sun., Dec. 26 | 6-11 p.m. | $35+ | Iroquois Park | Experience a beautiful night in the woods of Iroquois Park to celebrate the holidays. 🌳
- Light Up Louisville | Fri., Nov. 26 | 11 a.m.-4 p.m. | Free | 527 W. Jefferson Street | Join Santa Claus + Mayor Fischer in adorning the Christmas Tree at Metro Hall + a day full of fun for Louisville residents.🎄
Saturday, Nov. 27
- The Flea Off Market’s 8th Annual Holiday Bazaar | Sat., Nov. 27-Sun., Dec. 19 | All day | Logan Street Market | Free | Get four weeks’ worth of holiday shopping in one location + enjoy food, drinks, and entertainment. 🛍️
- J & J Allstar Sports Cards Shows | Sat., Nov. 27 | 9 a.m.-2 p.m. | Our Mother of Sorrows, 774 Eastern Pkwy. | Free | Peruse sports cards, memorabilia + other athletic finds from vendors across the Midwest. ⚾
- Small Business Saturday Sale | Sat., Nov. 27 | 11 a.m.-4 p.m. | The Little Loomhouse, 328 Kenwood Hill Rd. | Free | Get a 10% discount on all Loomhouse items during this special event.
- Louisville Orchestra Family Series: Jingle Bell Concert | Sat., Nov. 27 | 11 a.m. | Kentucky Center | $15 | Sing along with pianist Tony DeSare as he joins the orchestra for this family tradition. 🔔
- The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery – Thanksgiving Show | Sat., Nov. 27 | 6 -9 p.m. | Embassy Suites Downtown | $64.95 | Solve an unlikely murder mystery during this dinner show. 🔎
- Turkey Trek | Sat., Nov. 27 | 10 a.m.-12 p.m. | Louisville Nature Center | $10 | Make the 1.5-mile hike while learning about turkey wildlife + maybe even catch a glimpse of one of the birds along the trail. 🦃
- First Mate’s Market | Sat., Nov. 27 | 11 a.m.-5 p.m. | Belle of Louisville | $35.99 | Climb on board the First Mate’s Market and shop dockside + support Louisville’s small business community. 🛍️
- Winter Wonderland | Sat., Nov. 27 | 10 a.m.-8 p.m. | Revelry Boutique + Gallery, 742 E Market St. | Free | Feast your eyes on this annual ornament spectacular filled with creations from local artisans.
Sunday, Nov. 28
- Cirque Dreams Holidaze | Sun., Nov. 28 | 7:30 p.m. | The Louisville Palace | $49 | Bring the whole family to this incredible light, music + movement circus show. 🎪
- For King & Country’s A Drummer Boy Christmas | Sun., Nov. 28 | 7 p.m. | KFC Yum! Center | $46+ | Listen to this Grammy award-winner live for a winter holiday special. 🥁
- Victorian Holiday Tour | Sun., Nov. 28 | 1-4 p.m. | Blackacre State Nature Preserve & Historic Homestead | $10 | Learn the history of the Presley Tyler yellow farmhouse + its connection to the Revolutionary War.
- Louisville Laughs Comedy Showcase | Sun., Nov. 28 | 7-9 p.m. | The Bard’s Town | Free | Laugh with performers from all over Derby City during this comedy showcase. 🎭
- Toys for Tots – KMA/KBA 39th Annual Run | Sun., Nov. 28 | 12 p.m. | Kentucky Exposition Center | Free | Donate a toy to get into this fun run for the Toys for Tots charity. 🧸
Monday, Nov. 29
- University Jazz Combos | Mon., Nov. 29 | 7 p.m. | 150 West Brandeis Ave. | Free | Listen to a jazzy set from Louisville’s best musical students. 🎷
- Hot Mess Karaoke | Mon., Nov. 29 | 10 p.m. | 21st in Germantown, 1481 S Shelby St. | Free | Get messy to your favorite songs + cash in on drink specials. 🎶
- Cyber Monday Shopping Event | Mon., Dec. 29 | All Day | Virtual | Free | Support local business through safe, secure online shopping with retailers including Reverly Boutique, Work the Metal, + NuLu Louisville. 🛍️
- Gift Tags | Mon., Dec. 29 | 6-7 p.m. | Hillview Branch Library | Free | Personalize your gifts this year with created gift tags using washi tape + glitter.
Tuesday, Nov. 30
- Guitar Ensemble | Tues., Nov. 30 | 8-9 p.m. | Comstock Concert Hall, 150 W. Brandeis Ave. | Free | Join the school of music at UofL for a student guitar show. 🎸
- The Moth StorySLAM | Tues., Nov. 30 | 8 p.m. | Headliners Music Hall | $15 | Hear storytellers at this open-mic slam where competitors share five-minute stories on the same theme. 🎤
- Christmas Wreath Making Class | Tues., Dec. Nov. 30 | 6:30-8:30 p.m. | Hi-Wire Brewing | $65 | Deck out your door this season with a DIY holiday wreath.