Happy August Louisville. 🌸 If you’re anything like us, you’re ecstatic about soaking up the last month of summer— and with all that excitement, you’re also looking for fun local events to attend. Read on for all the top events happening this month in Derby City.
Monday-Sunday, Aug. 9-15
Monday, Aug. 9
- Marbin | Mon., Aug. 9 | 8 p.m. | Zanzabar | $12 | Watch this progressive jazz-rock band + play pinball too. 🎷
- Raanan Hershberg | Mon., Aug. 9 | 8 p.m. | Planet of the Tapes, 640 Barret Ave. | $15 | Check out this comedy show in Louisville’s only movie-themed bar + venue. 🎭
- Family Yoga Storytime | Mon., Aug. 9 | 7-7:45 p.m. | Shawnee Public Library, 3912 W. Broadway | Free | Ages 3-8 can practice simple yoga moves paired with a picture book, songs + crafts. 📘
- Louisville Real Estate Investor Club/Meetup | Mon., Aug. 9 | 6 p.m. | Story Louisville, 900 E. Main St. | $10 | Get a new take on the Real Estate Investors Association model with this monthly meetup, featuring speakers in the real estate investing + entrepreneurial space. 🏘️
Tuesday, Aug. 10
- Louisville Bats Home Game | Tues., Aug. 10 | 6-10:30 p.m. | Louisville Slugger Field | $9+ | Slugger Field is back at 100% capacity + tickets are buy one get one free. ⚾
- Grins at Gravely | Tues., Aug. 10 | 7 p.m. | Gravely Brewing Co. | Free | Join Louisville Laughs featuring national performing comedian Mandee McKelvey for a comedy showcase.
- Practice & Play at My Gym Louisville | Tues., Aug. 10 | 12:10 p.m. | My Gym Louisville, 11770 Shelbyville Rd. |
- Tumbao Tuesdays: Latin Night & Dancing | Tues., Aug. 10 | 6-9 p.m. | Logan Street Market | Free | Dance classes, drinks at the bar + food from vendors until 8 💃
- Yoga at 3rd Turn | Tues., Aug. 10 | 6-7 p.m. | 3rd Turn Brewing, 10408 Watterson Trl. | Free | Get your stretch on at this donation-based class suitable for all levels of yogis. 🧘
- Artistic Succulent Driftwood Planter | Tues., Aug. 10 | 6:30-8 p.m. | Waterfront Botanical Gardens | $40 | Build a beautiful + trendy living succulent display on driftwood.
Wednesday, Aug. 11
- WFPK Waterfront Wednesday | Wed., Aug. 11 | 5-10:30 p.m. | Waterfront Park | Free | Gary Brewer and the Kentucky Ramblers, Villa Mure + CJ Sparks perform at this week’s riverfront concert 🎸
- Louis the Child with Jai Wolf & EVAN GIIA | Wed., Aug. 11 | 7 p.m. | Iroquois Amphitheater | $37 | Catch electric, pop music festival favorites.
- Summer Superfecta | Wed., Aug. 11 | 11 a.m. | Kentucky Derby Museum | $25 | Go on the historic walking tour of Churchill Downs’ racetrack, get a slice of Derby Pie + a free gift from the museum store 🐎
- Botanical Mixology | Wed., Aug. 11 | 7-8 p.m. | Waterfront Botanical Gardens Virtual | Free | Learn tips on how to start an herb garden + make cocktails using them. 🌿
- Summer Yoga at TEN20 | Wed., Aug. 11 | 6-7 p.m. | TEN20 Craft Brewery, 1020 E Washington St. | Free | Bring your own mat to this donation-based yoga class in the beautiful Butchertown craft brewery. 🧘
- Pub Trivia Night | Wed., Aug. 11 | 8-10:15 p.m. | The Bard’s Town, 1802 Bardstown Rd. | Free | #ProTip: make a reservation beforehand as seating is limited. 💡
Thursday, Aug. 12
- Shakespeare in Dance – Kentucky Shakespeare Festival | Thurs., Aug. 12 | 6 p.m. | Central Park, 1340 S. 4th St. | Free | Louisville Ballet returns to the festival stage for a fifth season to present a Shakespeare-inspired dance premiere. 🎭
- Louisville Bats vs. Nashville Sounds | Thurs., Aug. 12 | 6:30 p.m. | Louisville Slugger Field | $9+ | Bring a gently used piece of sports equipment for a free hot dog + soda voucher + $2 beers for Thirsty Thursday. ⚾
- Throwback Thursday | Thurs., Aug. 12 | 7 p.m. | Belle of Louisville Riverboats, 401 W. River Rd. | $10 | Boarding begins at 6:30 p.m. for this cruise down the Ohio River to your favorite throwback tunes 🛥
- Jamie Shriner | Thurs., Aug. 12 | 7:30 p.m. | The Caravan Comedy Club, 1250 Bardstown Rd. | $17 | Watch the Chicago-based comedian sing her sweet + hilarious songs based on the world around her.
Friday, Aug. 13
- Yoga in the Gardens | Fri., Aug. 13 | 7:30-8:30 p.m. | Waterfront Botanical Gardens | $15 | Start your day with a yoga session in the gardens. 🧘
- Community Turnabout | Fri., Aug. 13 | 7 p.m. | Play Dance Bar, 1101 E Washington St. | $10 | Drag show benefitting #KYPride where you never know who will strut onto the stage 🎶
- FRI-YAY Happy Hour | Fri., Aug. 13 | 4-8 p.m. | Logan Street Market | Free | Enjoy $1 off draft beer + $5 Four Roses custom cocktails 🥃
- The String Cheese Incident | Fri., Aug. 13-14 | 8 p.m. | Iroquois Amphitheater | $49+ | Join this festival circuit bluegrass jam band for 2 nights of #jamgrass. 🪕
- Hot Brown Smackdown, Mama Said String Band & Kentucky Shine | Fri., Aug. 13 | 8 p.m. | Zanzabar | $12 | Enjoy bluegrass favorites new + old.
Saturday, Aug. 14
- 2021 Buy Local Fair | Sat., Aug. 14 | 12-5 p.m. | Louisville Water Tower Park | Free | Day-of parking is $8, but if you purchase in advance, it’s $6 to check out local food + drink vendors, artists and craftspeople, farmers and more
- Louisville Funk Fest | Sat., Aug. 14 | 2 p.m. | Waterfront Park | $45 | Anthony Hamilton, BellBivDevoe, SWV, Ying Yang Twins, 8 Ball & MJG + more 🎤
- Recycling Nature: Papermaking Workshop | Sat., Aug 14 | 9 a.m.-12 p.m. | Schneider Hall at UofL, 2301 3rd St. | $35 | Learn how to make your own unique Western-style paper for drawing, painting, printmaking + 3-D construction at this introductory workshop.
- Beginner Birding | Sat., Aug. 14 | 8 a.m.-10 a.m. | Louisville Nature Center, 3745 Illinois Ave. | Free | Grab your binoculars + head out on a hike with an experienced naturalist + birdwatcher to identify some of Lou’s birds. 🦅
- Yoga at Logan Street Market | Sat., Aug. 14 | 8-8:45 a.m. |Logan Street Market | Free | Join the Kentucky Yoga Initiative for a Saturday morning flow. 🧘
- Louisville City FC Home Game | Sat., Aug. 14 | 7:30 p.m. | Lynn Family Stadium | $19+ | Watch LouCity FC face off against FC Tusla. ⚽
- Race to Cure Sarcoma | Sat., Aug. 14 | 8 a.m. | Waterfront Park | $35 | Join the race + be part of the premier run-walk series in the U.S. focused on raising awareness and research funds for sarcoma. 🏃
- The String Cheese Incident | Fri., Aug. 13-14 | 8 p.m. | Iroquois Amphitheater | $49-$105 | Join this festival circuit bluegrass jam band for 2 nights of #jamgrass. 🪕
- Comedy Night at Copper & Kings | Fri., Aug. 14 | 7:30-11 p.m. | Copper & Kings Distillery, 1121 E Washington St. | $15 | Catch this national event featuring some of the region’s brightest comedians including Rich Ragains, Gabe Kea, + Louisville’s Evan Lewis + Chris Bowman.
- Buddy Crime | Sat., Aug 14 | 8 p.m. | The Flamingo Lounge, 119 S 7th St. | $10 | Get ready to dance with this “3-D printed” pop star at this 21+ event. ⭐
- Totally Turtles | Sat., Aug 14 | 10 a.m.-12 p.m. | Louisville Nature Center, 3745 Illinois Ave. | $5 | Ages 3-12 can learn all there is to know about our hard shell friends + enjoy a hike through Beargrass Creek State Nature Preserve. 🐢
Sunday, Aug. 15
- Sunday Country Cult | Sun., Aug. 15 | 6 p.m.-12 a.m. | The MerryWeather, 1101 Lydia St | Free | Put on your cowboy hat + listen to DJ Clay Bakers’ favorite country records. 🪕
- Back Porch Bingo with Howell Dawdy | Sun., Aug. 15 | 5-8 p.m. | Zanzabar, 2100 S. Preston St. | Free | Grab that bingo dabber, enjoy drink specials, + win various bar tabs with local comedian, Howell Dawdy.
- Weekly Meditation | Sun., Aug. 15 | 7 p.m. | Healing Within Louisville, 808 Lyndon Ln. | $10 | Take a deep breath + get in the zone for the start of a new week with this meditation class.
- Theresa Caputo Live! The Experience | Sun., Aug. 15 | 2 p.m. | The Louisville Palace | $39.75+ | TLC’s Long Island Medium will convey messages from the other side 👻
- Virginia Man with Curtis Eversole | Sun., Aug. 15 | 7 p.m. | Zanzabar | $10 | Listen to this 4-piece rock and roll outfit all the way from Virgina. 🎶
Monday-Sunday, Aug. 16-22
Monday, Aug. 16
- Don Kreckel Orchestra | Mon., Aug. 16 | 7:30 p.m. | The Caravan Comedy Club, 1250 Bardstown Rd. | Listen to the 17-piece Don Krekel Orchestra perform big band jazz hits + selections from “The Great American Songbook” 🎷
- Dino Quest at the Louisville Zoo | Mon., Aug. 16 | 10 a.m. | Louisville Zoo | Free with Zoo Admission | Go see 19 moving, breathing, roaring robotic dinosaurs who measure up to 40 feet long. 🦕
- Community Yoga at West Sixth NuLu | Mon. Aug. 16 | 6-7 p.m. | West Sixth NuLu, 817 E. Market St. | Donation-based | All levels are welcome to this happy hour yoga flow + stay for a local brew. 🍻
- Cherokee Triangle Association Meeting | Mon., Aug. 16 | 7-9 p.m. | Cherokee Triangle Association, 969 Cherokee Rd | Free |
Tuesday, Aug. 17
- State of Metro Louisville’s Urban Tree Canopy | Tues., Aug. 17 | 7 p.m. | Virtual | Free | Hear Cindi Sullivan of TreesLouisville discuss where we are, where we are headed + what we can do to protect and grow Louisville’s tree canopy. 🌳
- Woodford Reserve Cocktail Class | Tues., Aug. 17 | 7-8 p.m. | Westport Whiskey & Wine | $15 | Test your hand at cocktail making with Brown-Forman Brand Ambassador Casey Gray. 🥃
- Phoenix Hill NuLu Farmers Market | Tues., Aug. 17 | 3 p.m. | Phoenix Hill Neighborhood, 1007 E. Jefferson St. | Free | Pick-up local grown, delicious fruits, vegetables, + flowers. 🌼
- Healthier Meals, Healthier Me | Tues., Aug. 17 | 10-11:30 a.m. | Family Health Centers Louisville, 2215 Portland Ave. | Free | Learn about healthy eating + meal planning on a budget. 🍅
- Hinder | Tues., Aug. 17 | 7 p.m. | Diamond Concert Hall, 630 Barret Ave. | $22 | Listen to the ultimate 2000’s dad rock band with Small Town Titans, Shovelhead + Acquainted Strangers.
Wednesday, Aug. 18
- The Odd Couple | Wed., Aug. 18 | 5:45 p.m. | Derby Dinner Playhouse | $44 | See comic mastermind Neil Simon play Oscar the slob and Felix the clean freak in this classic comedy.
- Definitely Pinwheels | Wed., Aug 18 | 8 p.m. | Tim Faulkner Gallery | Free | Enjoy jazz + drinks in a mixed use art gallery.
- The Women’s Cup | Wed., Aug. 18 | 5 p.m. | Lynn Family Stadium | $25+ | FC Bayern Munich, Paris-Saint Germain, Racing Louisville FC and the Chicago Red Stars face off in this four game tournament ⚽
- Weaving Wednesday | Wed., Aug. 18 | 10 a.m. | The Little Loomhouse, 328 Kenwood Hill Rd. | $25 | There are two sessions + cost of the session covers all supplies 🧶
Thursday, Aug. 19
- Kentucky State Fair | Thurs., Aug. 19 | 7 a.m. | Kentucky Exposition Center | $10 | Listen to more than 23 bands over the span of 11 days + early bird tickets will be available for $8 until Aug. 5. 🐖
- Super Heroes Cruise | Thurs., Aug. 19 | 1-2:30 p.m. | Belle of Louisville Riverboats, 401 W. River Rd. | Put your capes on for this 90-minute, family-friendly cruise down the Ohio River 💪
- Back to the Future: A Mid-Century Modern Home Tour | Thurs., Aug. 19 | 7 p.m. | Virtual | $15+ | See Modern houses in Munster, West Lafayette, Bloomington, Floyds Knobs, and a Frank Lloyd Wright-designed home in Marion. 🏘️
- Old Crow Medicine Show | Thurs., Aug. 19 | 7 p.m. | Iroquois Amphitheater, 1080 Amphitheater Rd. | Come see the band with support from Boy Named Banjo. 🥁
Friday, Aug. 20
- Louisville Greek Fest | Fri., Aug. 20 | 5-10 p.m. | Assumption Greek Orthodox Church, 930 Ormsby Ln. | Free | Enjoy this 2-day festival of Greek food, dance + culture 🍗
- After Hours at the Speed | Fri., Aug. 20 | 5-10 p.m. | Speed Art Museum | Every third Friday the Speed stays open until 10 p.m. with a mix of music, performances, cash bar, food + art 🖌️
- Louisville Jazz Fest Day 1 | Fri., Aug. 20 | 6 p.m. | Iroquois Amphitheater | $52.95 | Euge Groove travels the Bourbon Trail with Average White Band, Lindsey Webster, Kirk Whalum + Richard Eliott. 🎺
- Local Artist Showcase: Tomisha Lovely-Allen | Fri., Aug. 20 | 10 a.m.-4 p.m. | Free | Louisville Visitor Center, 301 S. Fourth St. | Come meet the artist any Friday in August. 🎨
Saturday, Aug. 21
- Creature Feature – Free Movie Night | Sat., Aug. 21 | 8:30 p.m. | Pope Lick Haunted Woods, 15712 Shelbyville Rd. | Free | Get spooked at tonight’s showing of “Zombieland”. 👻
- Brent Cobb + Nikki Lane with Andrew Combs | Sat., Aug. 21 | 6 p.m. | Headliners Music Hall | $30 | Get your tickets in advance and they’re $25.
- Brad Sativa And Soo Ra | Sat., Aug. 21 | 8 p.m. | Planet of the Tapes, 640 Barret Ave. | $15 | Comedians Brad Sativa + Soo Ra crack jokes at this evening event 💬
- Wingerfest | Sat., Aug. 21 | 4-11 p.m. | The Merryweather, 1101 Lydia St.| Free | Hear Jane, Thomas A Minor and The Picket Line, Parister + more at this live music show. 🎹
- Paristown Flea | Sat., Aug. 21 | 9 a.m.-6 p.m. | 711 Brent St. | Free | Protip: this pop-up flea market happens every third Saturday of the month 🛍️
- Ikebana | Sat., Aug. 21 | 10 a.m.-4 p.m. | Waterfront Botanical Gardens, 1435 Frankfort Ave. | $145 | Practice the ancient Japanese art of flower arrangement + enjoy a sushi and salad lunch from Osaka. 🍣
Sunday, Aug. 22
- Water Lantern Festival | Sun., Aug. 22 | 5:30-10 p.m. | Waterfront Park, 131 River Rd. | $25+ | Each adult ticket includes an entry wristband, a floating lantern kit, a commemorative drawstring bag, a marker + lantern retrieval and water clean up. 🏮
- Boujie Brunch | Sun., Aug. 22 | 12-2 p.m. | Belle of Louisville Riverboats, 401 W. River Rd. | $59 | This new, once-a-month river cruise comes with a free mimosa or bloody mary + a savory, Southern-style meal with live music 🛥️
- Indigenous Hand Building (Art at the Falls) | Sun., Aug. 22 | 3-5 p.m. | Falls of the Ohio State Park and Foundation | $2 | Learn fundamental pottery techniques still in use by indigenous tribes today. 🏺
- Back 2 Mac’s Silver Spring Jam | Sun., Aug. 22 | 5-11 p.m. | Iroquois Amphitheater | $10+ | Now here you go again, it’s Fleetwood Mac tribute night 🎸
Monday-Sunday, Aug. 23-29
Monday, Aug. 23
- Daniel Van Kirk with Andrew Youngblood | Mon., Aug. 23 | 7 p.m. | Planet of the Tapes, 640 Barret Ave. | $15 | Watch two national comedians in Louisville’s only movie themed bar + venue.
- Zach Williams | Mon., Aug. 23 | 8 p.m. | Kentucky Exposition Center | $8 | Enjoy the two-time Grammy Award winning artist at the Kentucky State fair.
- Brains, Brews, & Bragging Rights | Mon., Aug. 23 | 6-9 p.m. | Mile Wide Beer Co. | $20+ | Test your brainpower + support Bellewood & Brooklawn, an organization healing Kentucky’s vulnerable youth.
- Family Dance Workshop with Louisville Ballet | Mon., Aug. 23 | 6-6:45 p.m. | Down Syndrome of Louisville, 5001 S. Hurstbourne Pkwy. | Free | Meet + greet the Louisville Ballet + preview their “Boogie Down Ballet” program. 🩰
Tuesday, Aug. 24
- Happy Together Tour | Tues., Aug. 24 | 8 p.m. | Kentucky Exposition Center | $8 | Don’t miss this blast from the past with music from the 60s + 70s by the Turtles, Gary Puckett and the Union Gap, The Association, Classic IV, The Vogue, + The Cowsills.✌️
- Bryce Vine | Tues., Aug. 24 | 7 p.m. | Mercury Ballroom | $30+ |
- LET’S TALK | Bridging the Divide: “The Great Dissenter: John Marshall Harlan” | Tues., Aug. 24 | 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. | Frazier History Museum | $10+ | Learn how Kentuckian John Marshall Harlan helped shape U.S. citizens’ civil rights from Peter S. Canellos, author of, “The Great Dissenter: The Story of John Marshall Harlan, America’s Judicial Hero.”
- Blooms ‘N Brushes | Tues., Aug. 24 | 7-9 p.m. | Waterfront Botanical Gardens | $80 | Channel your inner Bob Ross as you learn + develop your watercolor techniques in this class that provides the supplies you’ll need to create a masterpiece. 🎨
Wednesday, Aug. 25
- Waterfront Wednesday | Wed., Aug. 25 | 5 p.m. | Big Four Lawn, 401 River Rd. | Free | Catch the fourth installment of Louisville’s favorite free concert series with Christone “Kingfish” Ingram, Brooks Ritter, + Genevva. 🎶
- World Championship Horse Show | Wed., Aug. 25 | 6:30 p.m. | Freedom Hall | $7+ | Watch over 2,000 championship horses compete. 🐴
- Conservation and Conversation | Wed., Aug. 25 | 7 p.m. | Virtual | $10 | Join the Louisville Zoo in a conversation about ecology + wildlife conservation.
- Open Mic Night | Wed., Aug. 25 | 7:30 p.m. | The Caravan Comedy Club | $5 | Check out headlining comedians trying out new material + newbies hitting the stage for the first time.
Thursday, Aug. 26
- Jackyl | Thurs., Aug. 26 | 8 p.m. | Kentucky Exposition Center | Free with KY State Fair admission | Watch this heavy rock, southern metal band with special guests The Kentucky Headhunters.
- The Steel Woods | Thurs., Aug. 26 | 8 p.m. | Headliners Music Hall | $15+ | Enjoy some country music with this Nashville band + $10 4-packs.
- Steely Danish | Thurs., Aug. 26 | 7:30 p.m. | Zanzabar | $12 | Listen to your favorite Steely Dan cover band “Do it Again.”
- Blippi the Musical | Thurs., Aug. 26 | 6 p.m. | The Louisville Palace | $28+ | Watch Blippi come to life on stage.
Friday, Aug. 27
- Nappy Roots | Fri., Aug. 27 | 8 p.m. | Headliners Music Hall | $20+ | AwNaw Hell…yes Louisville native rap group is hitting their hometown stage after the release of their 2020 album “40RTY.”
- The Paul Thorn Band | Fri., Aug. 27 | 8 p.m. | Paristown Hall | $45+ | Listen to bluesy Southern American rock in an intimate, reserved seating setting.
- Motherfolk | Fri., Aug. 27 | 8 p.m. | Zanzabar | $10+ | Check out this quirky, high energy indie rock band.
- Old Lou Brew Craft Beer Festival | Fri., Aug. 27 | 6-10 p.m. | Central Park | $15 | #ProTip: wear your best pretzel necklace. 🥨
Saturday, Aug. 28
- Back to Brew | Sat., Aug. 28 | 5-9:30 p.m. | Louisville Zoo | $125+ | Sample local restaurants, craft beer, wineries + enjoy live music all throughout the zoo.
- Louisville Zombie Attack | Sat., Aug. 28 | 4-9 p.m. | Louisville Waterfront Park | Free | Shuffle down to the Waterfront + meet your undead friends to spread your zombie terror throughout NuLu. 🧟
- Endless Summer Market | Sat., Aug. 28 | 11 a.m. | Forage Old Lou, 1217 S. 4th St. | Free | Wrap up the final days of summer with an outdoor market featuring Guest Room Records, Germantown Vintage + Derby City Market with complimentary popsicles. ☀️
- Saturday Karaoke Party | Sat., Aug. 28 | 8-11:30 p.m. | The Bards Town | Free | Sing your heart out at the best karaoke party in town. 🎤
- Josh Arnold | Sat., Aug. 28 | 7:30 p.m. + 9:30 p.m. | The Caravan Comedy Club | $22 | Catch Josh of the national radio show, The Bob & Tom Show, perform his solo stand-up act.
Sunday, Aug. 29
- Nappy Roots | Sun., Aug. 29 | 8 p.m. | Manchester Music Hall, 899 Manchester St. | $20 | Join Louisville native rap group Nappy Roots, with Devine Carma + RMLLW2LLZ for a Sunday night cap.
- Pushing Daisy’s Band | Sun., Aug. 29 | 4-10 p.m. | The Mellwood Tavern, 1801 Brownsboro Rd. | $10 | Enjoy Mellwood Tavern’s “Sunday Service” with this psychedelic jam band from Indianapolis.
- Metal Yoga | Sun., Aug. 29 | 2 p.m. | Headliners Music Hall | Donation | Release your inner darkness as you bend + stretch to metal music. 🖤
- Southern Journey (Revisited) | Sun., Aug. 29 | 1 p.m. | Free | Speed Art Museum | Watch this documentary exploring the sounds + history of the Southern U.S. as part of the Sunday Showcase.
Monday-Tuesday, Aug. 30-31
Monday, Aug. 30
- Barrel Aging Workshop | Mon., Aug. 30 | Moonshine University, 801 South 8th St. | $1,459 | Whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned distiller, you will come away from this class knowing how you want to approach aging your spirits 🥃
- Beginning Bridge Lessons | Mon., Aug. 30 | 12:30 p.m. | Louisville Bridge Center, 9870 Linn Station Rd. | $100 | Learn how to play bridge from Sandy Spears, a certified best practices teacher by the American Contract Bridge League. 🎴
- John Denver Tribute | Mon., Aug. 30 | 5:45 p.m. | Derby Dinner Playhouse | $34+ | Hear Chris Collins & Boulder Canyon present a tribute to the music and legacy of John Denver in a special concert. 🎵
Tues., Aug. 31
- Adult-Only Coloring at Side By Side | Tues., Aug. 31 | 1-3 p.m. | Side By Side, 2528 Frankfort Ave. | $10 | Children 11+ are welcome with an adult 🖍️
- Waterfront Park Yoga | Tues., Aug. 31 | 7-8 p.m. | Waterfront Park, Brown-Forman Amphitheater | Keep up with updates to this weekly yoga class via their Facebook page. 🧘
- Phoenix Hill NuLu Farmers’ Market | Tues., Aug. 31 | 3-6 p.m. | 1007 East Jefferson St. | Free | Get that perfect squash for your soup at this neighborhood market. 🧑🌾
- The Lonely Ones | Tues., Aug. 31 | 7:30-11:30 p.m. | Diamond Pub & Billiards Highlands, 630 Barret Ave. | $12 | If you buy advance tickets to this show with The Lonely Ones, Sunflower Dead, Co-Op + Skipping Stone they are $10 🎸